Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NEW WORK: moonstone bib necklace + fleece sweatshirt


moonstone + dark patinated silver bib necklace + grey fleece sweatshirt (this one by T alexander wang)
I usually carry some fun jewelry to accessorize my outfits since I like to go out straight from my studio. An interesting piece of jewelry/scarf/etc will instantly add sparkle to a tee shirt/sweatshirt/sweater.
This bib necklace is available with different gemstones(turquoise/
labradorites/quartz) and in oxidized silver and gold vermeil, please email me for more images and availability.
Why save any beautiful accessory for a "special occasion"??? Many of my clients that have purchased this piece and wear it everyday with their "work outfits". If you love it, wear it as much as possible and style your looks around it!!!! www.tamtranjewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment